Overview of J / MSLER Pageant InformationImportant Dates:Pageant Date: March 2, 2024
(Location: Pike County Cattleman Park, Troy, AL)Applications Due: January 15, 2024
All applications must be typed and include an official bio of 250 words (max). You can download the PDF application listed on this website, but you must view it from a desktop (not a mobile phone) to have access to the fillable function. All applications, required documentation, and payments must be submitted by mail and postmarked no later than January 15, 2024
. No application will be considered if it is postmarked after this date. The MSLER Committee will review every application and notify applicants of approval status by January 31, 2024.
J / MSLER Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
- MSLER applicants must be a female between the ages of 17 – 20 years old as of March 2, 2024
- JMSLER applicants must be a female between the ages of 13 – 16 years old as of March 2, 2024
- Has never been married or pregnant
- Are not currently holding another pageant title at the time of competition (this does not include titles such as prom queen/winter festival queen/etc. which do not have obligations throughout the year).
- Must have earned a high school diploma or be currently enrolled in a public, private, or home school program and be in good standing
- Must be able to provide her own horse and transportation for the pageant and required rodeo appearances if selected as J / MSLER. Said horse must have proof of current negative Coggins (Coggins will need to be presented at Horsemanship check-in)
- Never have been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor
The entry fee for the 2024 J / MSLER pageant is $160.00.
Applicants are not subject to a refund for entry fees if it is found that her application does not meet the eligibility requirements which are outlined above and in the rules and regulations document.
Mail the typed application, required documentation, and payment to the SLE Rodeo Headquarters:
Southeastern Livestock Exposition
ATTN: Miss SLE Rodeo Committee
201 S. Bainbridge Street
Montgomery, AL 36104*Checks must be made out to the Southeastern Livestock Exposition.
*It is recommended you mail this in a way that you will be provided with a tracking number.
*This must be postmarked no later than January 15, 2024, or it will not be considered.
For questions, contact: