Ronald Burton brings over 20 years of experience as a rodeo clown and entertainer and has thrilled rodeo fans throughout the United States. He is known for his family-friendly humor and comedy acts, which has earned him the honorable distinction, Cowboy’s Professional Rodeo Association’s Contract Act of the Year, in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 as well as the 2020 PRCA Ram Great Lakes Circuit Finals Barrel Man. Ronald is dedicated to entertaining audiences, protecting the bull riders in the arena, and demonstrating professionalism and hard work behind the scenes at the rodeo. In addition, he makes personal appearances at sponsor locations, radio/TV spots, parades, and other promotional activities in support of the rodeos he works.
Ronald has appeared on ABC’s Extreme Home Makeover Home Edition, Discovery Channel’s Battleground Earth, and he is featured in the Coca-Cola advertisement for the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards. Ronald is also starring in a documentary film that chronicles his life as a rodeo clown, called Man in the Can, now available on DVD.
Ronald is from Philadelphia, Mississippi, but travels all over the country entertaining rodeo fans of all ages.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- PRCA Ram Great Lakes Circuit Finals Barrel Man - (2020)
- CPRA Contract Act of the Year 12 Times - (2011 – 2022)
- CPRA Finals Barrel Man 9 Times - (2011 – 2014, 2016 – 2019, 2021)
- SPBR Barrel Man of the Year - (2010, 2012)
- TSRA Finals Bullfighter - (2007)
- PYBR Finals Bullfighter - (2007)
- FPBR Finals Bullfighter - (2006, 2007)
- TCYBR Finals Bullfighter - (2005 – 2007)
- CBRA Finals Bullfighter - (2005)
- TSRA Rodeo Assn. Clown of the Year - (2001, 2002)
- Mid-South Bull Riding Tour Finals Clown/Barrel Man - (2001)
- Dixie Rodeo Assn. Finals Clown/Barrel Man - (2001)
- Crazy 8 Bull Riding Series Champion Bullfighter - (1998)
- Dixieland Finals Bullfighter - (1996, 1997)
- Crazy 8 Bull Riding Series Co-Champion Bullfighter - (1996)